HIÇ - Premium Turkish Extra Virgin Olive Oil - 500ml
Hiç Extra Virgin Olive Oil - 500ml - Less than .8% acidity.
- 500ml bottle with retractable, non-drop Guala spout
- Hand-picked and cold pressed
- Less than 0.8% acidity
- Curated and harvested from Urla, Turkey,
- Monocultivar; Ayvalık = purity, quality
- Retractable, non-drop Guala spout
- Hiç olives are 100% natural and free of any, and all, additives and preservatives.
Hiç Extra Virgin Olive Oil is created from delicately curated olives among the fields of Urla, Turkey on the West Aegean Coast.
Urla is where the first modern production of olive oil occurred in 600BC. It is said that the soil of Urla bares the aroma of artichokes and green almonds. As such, these are the notes you will encounter when enjoying Hiç Collection Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Use Hiç Extra Virgin Olive Oil generously for cooking, preparing dishes or as a finish to enhance recipes. Hiç olives are 100% natural and free of any, and all, additives and preservatives.