Looking to cook something different? Today we bring you a fancy and elegant dish that is loaded with a rich and savory flavor and a little bit of mintiness!
Perfectly-made Lamb Chops with Garlic Mint Sauce are what should be on your plate this weekend. Thanks to the talented Jo Cooks, you now have access to an extremely delicious Lamb Chops recipe that only requires a few basic ingredients and 4 easy steps. Yes, it's that simple!
- 2-3 lb lamb chops bone in
- 1/2 tsp salt or to taste
- 1/2 tsp pepper or to taste
Mint and Garlic Sauce:
- 2 tbsp Hiç Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp red chili flakes
- 2 tbsp mint chopped
- Prep grill and lamb: Heat a grill pan over high heat until almost smoking. Generously season lamb chops with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Make sauce: Meanwhile combine all the sauce ingredients together in a bowl and whisk well. Set aside.
- Grill: Spray the grill pan with a bit of cooking spray or brush with olive oil. Add the chops to the hot grill pan and sear for 2 minutes, flip them over and cook for another 2 1/2 minutes for medium-rare or 3 1/2 minutes for medium.
- Serve: Generously drizzle each chop with some garlic and mint sauce over it to serve.
For more excellent recipes, visit https://www.jocooks.com/category/recipes/