Are you a shrimp lover looking for a different quick, easy, delicious, and shrimp recipe? If you've never tried Hawaiian Garlic Shrimp, it is about time to do so!
Tossed in a lot of Garlic and made with yummy ingredients that add a delectable flavor to every bite makes Chisel & Fork's special Hawaiian Garlic Shrimp recipe one of our very favorites. Try it over the weekend and let us know your thoughts!
- 1 lb large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp paprika
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 6 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 head garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp Hiç Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Fresh lemon juice and Italian parsley for garnish
- Use paper towels to pat dry the shrimp.
- In a medium bowl, toss together the flour, paprika, salt and black pepper. Toss in the shrimp, making sure they are evenly coated.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and cook until golden brown, about 3 minutes. Pour the butter and garlic in a bowl and set aside.
- Add olive oil to same skillet and increase to medium-high heat. Add shrimp and cook for 2 minutes per side or until shrimp are pink and opaque. Once cooked pour the garlic butter over and mix to combine.
- Remove from heat and toss with some fresh lemon juice and parsley if desired.
For more excellent recipes, visit https://www.chiselandfork.com/recipes/