Our search for homemade pizza might be over after this one! You literally can't get enough of this deliciously good recipe; you'll want to do it over and over again!
If you are an actual lover of pizza, why not learn to make the perfect pizza from the expert himself? Andris, founder of Baking Steel, has "spent plenty of time over the years with countless pans, pizza stones, gadgets and gear trying to perfect pizzas in a home oven" until realizing that the secret includes good ingredients, tested recipes, and a Baking Steel, of course!
Try making Baking Steel's Crispy Homemade Pizza, take a bite, and watch it become your new go-to.
- 1 Pizza dough
- 2 oz. No-cook tomato sauce
- 2 oz. Fresh mozzarella
- Hiç RESERVE Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4-5 Basil leaves
- Grated pecorino romano
- Preheat oven with Baking Steel on top rack for 45 minutes at 500F.
- Switch oven to broil for 10 minutes. As you stretch or roll out your dough to a 12 inch cylinder, place on lubricated pizza peel...
- After 10 minutes, switch oven back to bake.
- Launch your pizza dough with tomato sauce onto the Baking Steel and bake for 3-4 minutes. Remove and distribute fresh mozzarella and basil on top. Drizzle olive oil on top. Switch oven back to broil and cook for 1-2 minutes or until desired doneness..
- Remove from oven, slice and serve.
For more excellent recipes, visit https://bakingsteel.com/blogs/news