A 9 Inch springform pan, grease parchment
3) In another bowl, mix together buttermilk, vanilla, lemon juice, and
4) In stand mixer fitted with a whisk attachment:
Beat the eggs and granulated sugar at high speed until fluffy andpale. Then lower the speed to medium and pour the olive oil little bylittle. Later on, lower the speed to low, add the half flour mixture,mix until incorporated, and add the buttermilk mixture.
- For the remaining flour mixture, mix until blended, and scrape the batter into a prepared pan
5) Bake for 50 minutes until top is golden; insert toothpick into the center of the cake and if it comes out clean, then you are good to go!
- If there is wet batter on the toothpick, bake for an additional 5 to 10 minutes.
6) Let cool for 20 minutes.
7) Dust with confectioner sugar and fresh rosemary before serving.
- 2 cups all purposed flour
- 2/3 cup olive oil (Hiç’s RESERVE EVOO recommended)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ cup butter milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Zest of 2 lemons (1 tbsp)
- 3 eggs (At room temperature)
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 cup granulated sugar