Craving an excellent rich and fudgy snack that will consistently treat you throughout the week?
Made with a combination of ingredients that lead to deliciousness, Little Sweet Baker's Chocolate Zucchini Bread is a secretly healthy must-try that you will want to make over and over again.
- 1 1/2 cups (190g) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup (50g) unsweetened cocoa powder, sifted
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup (175g) chocolate chips plus more for topping
- 1/2 cup (125ml) Hiç Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 cup (200g) granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups grated zucchini (about 1 medium)
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease a 9×5″ loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray or line with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, unsweetened cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt. Toss in the chocolate chips. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the olive oil, granulated sugar, eggs, sour cream, and vanilla extract. Stir in the shredded zucchini.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared loaf pan. Top with more chocolate chips.
- Bake at 350F for 60-65 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
For more excellent recipes, visit https://www.littlesweetbaker.com/recipes/